Paulo Coelho is regarded by millions as an “alchemist of words” and as a result, he is one of the most influential writers of this Century. Coelho’s books not become best sellers, they also provoke social and cultural debate. He deals with subjects, ideas and philosophies with which his readers can identify as they travel their own path in search of new ways of understanding the world.
Paulo Coelho Planner
This daily planner has a weekly format with lots of writing space plus a yearly at a glance planner.
Truly one of the masters of modern literature, Paulo Coelho has shared wisdom and inspiring stories with his best selling books. This planner or engagement calendar shares some popular quotes from his works along with some pretty awesome artwork from a Columbian artist Catalina Estrada. The cover is a hardcover and bound with wire-o rings. Spans 52 weeks for the year.
Catalina Estrada illustrates the planner with vivid and imaginative artwork.
Also available: Paulo Coelho Calendar – Spanish Edition
There only seems to be one planner available featuring the wisdom of Coelho. You might be interested in actually reading some Paulo Coelho books in order to satisfy your wish for his help in finding your understanding while on your journey of a better understanding.
The Brazilian author has written some 30 books to date and is literally read around the world. Three of his works are autobiographical while the others are fictional stories with lessons in life that stay with you long after you have finished reading the book.
His most popular books include:
- The Alchemist: his most famous novel.
Just in case you have not read any of Mr. Coelho’s work, you might like to try one. You will not be disappointed with the story line or the subtle messages about living life that are strewn throughout the plot. A young Spanish boy travels in hopes of finding his dream and learns to listen to his own heart.
- Warrior of the Light: A Manual: a manual for spiritual growth.
- The Pilgrimage (Plus): the novel Coelho wrote before he started The Alchemist. To understand the latter, this book is essential.
- The Supreme Gift: An adaptation on ‘The Greatest Thing in the World’ by Henry Drummond who summed up the Christian faith into the following values: patience, kindness, generosity, humility, gentleness, dedication, tolerance, sincerity and innocence.
- Eleven Minutes: A Novel (P.S.): a love novel
Paulo says that we need to be humble enough to realize that there is something called mystery.